Family Matters is your one stop shop helping you remove junk and your unwanted belongings
- Do you have junk and need a junk hauling service?
- Do you have unwanted items you would like to donate to charity?
- Are you or a loved one moving and need the contents in your home cleared out?
If you’re downsizing, moving to assisted living, selling your home or just want to get rid of your belongings, we can help!
We are passionate about being a green company, donating to charities and to people in need. We’ll clear out your home and separate your items to be donated to tragedies, pet and homeless shelters, and to Savers in Dublin, CA. What can’t be donated, we’ll provide to low income families so they can enjoy. We’ll only dump items if it’s necessary. You can leave your home or room as is and we’ll do the work.
How does it work?
- Items that can fill a large pick up truck -flat fee $200
- 6 x 12 dump trailer $300-$600 (larger trailer available for clean outs)
- Discount when you have more donate than junk
Family Matters does not charge you for labor, we charge you for how much we fill our 6 x 12 trailer dump trailer. ** We take everything that can be lifted by 2 team members and that is non-hazardous
- Trash removal
- Construction debris
- Yard waste
- Appliance removal
- Soiled items
- Storage units
- Years of accumulation
- Furniture that does not have pet hair, tears or stains
- Clothing and shoes
- Vintage items
- Pet items, linens, towels
We’ll provide 2 receipts for your taxes. One from Family Matters listing what you donated and that you paid a company to donate the unwanted items and one blank receipt from Savers.