Family Matters manages your estate sale from start to finish to get the best possible results for your personal or family’s assets
Do you need to have an estate sale to sell your or your loved ones belongings due to downsizing, moving, divorce, bankruptcy, or death? Family Matters will organize, set up, price, post on multiple sites the details of your sale, and host your sale. We’ll donate the unsold items, free of charge, so the stagers and contractors can start their job. We personally understand the emotions you go through during you transition. We don’t just help sell your belongings, we help you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hosting your estate sale
- Sift through all the items in the home, including bins, closets, garages, attic, and cabinets
- Organize and stage each item and piece of furniture in your home in order to make them more desirable
- Research and price each item at the highest value possible
- Photograph and market your sale on multiple online sites
- Staff the sale with individuals on the days of the sale
DUMP WHAT CANNOT BE SOLD
CLEAR OUT HOME AFTER THE SALE
Packages subject to change due to families specific needs
Fees vary depending on services
Gift certificates available
How Can We Save You Time?
FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION
Located in the Bay Area serving Contra Costa County and surrounding areas